Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the District offer an insurance program for the iPad?
- Apple IDs
- Can my child bring his/her personal iPad to school?
- Should students invest in a wireless keyboard?
- Does it make sense to get a stylus for writing on the iPad for the various activities and projects?
- How will students save their work?
- Will the wireless network handle all of these devices?
- Do students use an iPad in all classes?
- How can students suggest new apps for the school iPads?
- What is the cost to families for the iPad program?
- How is the iPad initiative being funded?
- Why has Minnetonka's iPad Program been so successful?
- Tool for learning or too much distraction? - YouTube & Games
- Is cheating a problem with technology?
- How can parents still monitor a student's online behavior, when the iPad can be used anywhere at home?
- What sort of security is used?
- What if students are experiencing technical issues?
Open the link below to view instructions for students and parents on the technology tools used for e-learning in Minnetonka.
Submit questions and feedback online and receive a response within one business day through the Family Technology Helpdesk.